Sunday 18 May 2008

Beautiful Villa Feltrinelli












Now this is definitely a place I would love to visit one day. Villa Feltrinelli sits on the shores of Lake Garda in the beautiful village of Gargnano in Northern Italy. Dating back to 1892 the villa was meticulously restored in 1997 and is now offered to travellers as a luxury hotel. By the sounds of it - Frette bed linen, croquet and tea on the lawn, a picnic for two on the property's wood-paneled boat, laundered linen arriving back wrapped in tissue and tied up with silk ribbon with a sprig of lavender - I really don't think I would ever want to come home!!!


All images via Trip Advisor

10 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That looks just heavenly!

Sharnel said...

Ok my tickets are booked and I'm just throwing my suitcase together now. Oh just wait, i'll just buy a new wardrobe when i get there. That way, i get there sooner!
It's stunning Anna
xx

pve design said...

Reserve a spot for me! Sounds just like home!
Tee hee!

Lise said...

Hi Anna, so glad I've rss'd your blog, I adore all the beautiful things you find, I've found a kindred spirit! Nothing like waking up on a Monday morning and to be greeted with such a gorgeous set of pics of a most divine place!
Warmest wishes
Lise (Melbourne) :^)

Suzy said...

Looks gorgeous, I don't think I'd be able to leave either!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Lise for your very kind comment! So glad you enjoy visiting ABT!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

I'm with all of you too - I just don't think I would want to come home even though the bank balance would have to say otherwise!!!
XX
Anna

la la Lovely said...

This place looks divine. Decadent and serene! Def going on my wish list! Thanks for sharing!

Trina

cassandra said...

ohhhh.... i wanna be THERE!! gorgeous. i'm such a sucker for an italian villa! put it on the water, and i'm sold.

Erre54 said...

also I want to come here one day
ciao
From Italy
Rita