Tuesday 10 June 2008

Absolutely Loving...


I've been obsessing over Pippa Holt's London apartment since it appeared in the March/April 2008 issue of Australian Vogue Living. I know you've all probably seen it but I just love how she has mixed modern with old and thrown in collections of treasured things including some Australiana to remind her of home. This image above is currently on my inspiration board for my new kitchen as I am going to have a wall in the new kitchen wallpapered in this paper. If you haven't already seen this article click HERE as there are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure!!

15 comments:

ann said...

I love the pink chair against the black and white wallpaper!
Ann vonBehrens
www.stylishhomeandgift.com

Heather said...

you can't go wrong with these colors!

My Photography & More>

The Houseplant Chronicles said...

I love this chair! Inspiration board? I saw that idea on Oprah. I need to do that! : )

Mina
www.bohemianvintageonline.com

swanklighting said...

Beautiful!

Yoli said...

That is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see your kitchen with that wallpaper!

SimplyGrove said...

i agree!!! Such a lovely setup!!!

RP said...

I love the contrast! Cant wait to see your kitchen Anna!
MrsPotter
xx

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, me too Ann - thanks for stopping by!
x
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, yes Mina - an inspiration board is so much fun and I find they put thing into perspective!
x
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Adrienne & Yoli!
x
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Simply Grove & Mrs P!!
xx
Anna

FancyPants-design said...

I am absolutely loving that wallpaper!!

cassandra said...

ADORE that photo! i am have a pink fetish at the moment - and i love that it's a subtle pink against that black and white wallpaper. oh how i wish i could get aussie vogue living! it's by far my favorite... every once in a while i can actually find it here and it makes my day :)

Anna said...

I just love that chair with the black and white wallpaper. Great combo!

perfect bound said...

really love the patterns here. the pillow, the photographs tacked in the corner and paper, of course. is that a vintage map? brilliant.